For nearly 200 years, Augusta University and its legacy institutions have been centers of learning and drivers of discovery and innovation in Augusta, the state of Georgia and beyond. Our community of alumni, students, faculty and friends are amazing people living incredible lives and making invaluable contributions to our world. We couldn’t be more pleased to bring you their stories.
We are pleased to publish five magazines in which we get to tell their stories:
- A. is Augusta University’s flagship alumni magazine provided free of charge to all living and located alumni. Produced jointly by the Office of Advancement and Division of Communications & Marketing (DCM), is published twice per year.
- MCG Medicine focuses on the Medical College of Georgia and its alumni and is produced biannually.
- R&D tells the fascinating stories of research and discovery from faculty and students across the enterprise. The Office of The Vice President for Research produces it annually in collaboration with DCM.
- DCG Magazine focuses on Georgia’s only dental school, The Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University, and its alumni. It is produced biannually by the DCG in collaboration with DCM.
- Cyber Augusta explores Augusta and Georgia’s pivotal role in the growing U.S. and global cyber industry. The magazine launched summer 2018 and is published annually.
Legal Notice: Augusta University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other application statutes and university policies.